Santa's merry factory Santa's merry factory

Frightening to the extreme. It gave me 'chills'. Bwahahahaha.

Link's Special Attack Link's Special Attack

Lovely satire.

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

Beautiful flash. Great sound, good animations, and my only complaint would be the choppy horse scenes. But because I cannot really draw myself, I really can't complain about the quality. An extraordinary idea with an extremely above-average execution.

Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC)

i just want to know one thing

who the fuck did you have to blow to get this in the top 50??????????

Megaman X-treme Megaman X-treme

dude you suck

you should change your name to razorCOCK ahhhhahhaha

Mortal Kombat: Mike Tyson Mortal Kombat: Mike Tyson

piece of shit

usually when you do video game spoofs, they should either be clever or done really good. this was niether

jg responds:

Haha, there's always some random jackass who has to talk shit.

In my opinion, it's both well done and clever. Otherwise, I wouldn't have submitted it.

I'd love to see you try something even close to this. You'd fail miserably. Haha, makes me laugh to even think how fucked up it would be.... out

Tender Moments Tender Moments

ha ha

that was awesome

=SWITCHER= =SWITCHER=

hmmm... boring and stupid

looks like you need a new hobby...... suicide gets my vote

smokeshow responds:

ahahha Just woundering what you ahve against me!??!?! I mean i'm just curious, not that I really give a fine fuck ahahha I'm simply curroius... usually when people go through the trouble to review all my movies real shitty one by one it means I reviewed one of their movies poorly and they start crying about it... but I've never reviewed your movies.... ahahah well before this.... I just took the liberty to write you up a lil' somthen somthen!!! hahahah hey buds how bout instead of wasten time writen up shitty reviews for other peoples movies..... mabye you should take that time and practice some flash cartoons of your own, cause you sure as hell need it buds :) ahahhaha okay now thats enough you take care now :) Don't choke to death or somthen nasty in your sleep :)

moldy old dough moldy old dough

homosexuality has a new poster boy

that was fucking gay. i spent 2 minutes downloading that shit and i want it back. why dont you try to do something cool and original like mario vs sonic the war.

Final Fantasy Trilogy Final Fantasy Trilogy

homosexuality has found a new poster boy

but seriously it was a fucking awesome movie .......oh but your still gay